We offer students the possibility of doing an internship semester with us, before going on to write a bachelor thesis on a selected range of topics. Once this has been successfully completed, the student can potentially work for us, completing practice-oriented training and receiving a market-recognised certification.
What does the job involve?
- Acquiring the basic concepts of safety engineering in rail vehicle projects
- Creating hazard and fault trees on the basis of what you have learned
- Documenting technical solutions
- Helping to create technical safety reports
Could you be the person we’re looking for?
- You’re studying electrical or vehicle engineering or similar.
- You have above-average grades.
- You’re interested in standardisation.
- You have fluent written and spoken English.
- You’re assertive.
- You’re a proficient user of Word / Excel / Outlook / the Internet.
- You’re interested in rail transport.
- You have good communication skills, and you’re motivated, flexible and a team player.
- You’re prepared to travel around the country (project-related), since you might be required to work on our clients’ premises (your full travel and accommodation costs will be covered).
What we can offer you
- Expert status: via our Rail Safety Campus, we’ll provide the training you need to become a certified Rail Safety Engineer.
- An extraordinary workplace: our head office in Kollmar is located right next to the River Elbe, in a historic farmstead with generously sized offices and plenty of space for professional and personal development. Our technical office in Wolfenbüttel provides a modern, comfortable working environment in a charming city villa set in its own grounds.
- You can look forward to a relaxed working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and uncomplicated decision-making processes.
- We provide our employees with the freedom to make changes and come up with good ideas, as well as customised development programmes.
- You can also expect performance-related remuneration, including corporate social benefits.
- As a company, we value trust-based cooperation, a feedback-friendly culture and continuous development.
Have we inspired you to apply?
We look forward to receiving your online job application.
Job applications from people with disabilities will be given preferential treatment. Please send us your job application along with any substantive documentation, stating the nature of your disability (incl. GdB), your next possible start date and an indication of your salary requirements.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Nadine Geier directly
Tel.: +49 4128 8309035