InterEngineer GmbH is a safety compliance consultancy that has operated in the fields of machine, automotive and railway engineering since 2006.
In the last few years, our team of experts has become increasingly specialised in service delivery for railway technology manufacturers, which must comply with product and functionality regulations in Europe and Germany in particular. InterEngineer consults and supports our customers’ operative business in the field of safety engineering right up to the safety report. We focus not only on rule conformity of the product, but also on the optimal process of the approval procedure and product safety in particular.
For one of our prominent key customers, we are looking for reinforcement for our team in the field of safety, to start as soon as possible.
Your areas of activity
- Safety engineering in rail vehicle projects
- Creation of hazard and fault trees
- Regular meetings with system and software engineers
- Support for technical assessors
- Documentation of technical solutions
- Creation of technical safety reports
- Accompanying tests and validations on the vehicle
Your supply the following
- Degree course in electrical or vehicle engineering, or comparable Dipl.-Ing. or BA
- We welcome experience in CENELEC or pertinent functional standardisation EN 50126, 50128 and 50129
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Interest in current state of standardisation
- Adept in using Word / Excel / Outlook / internet
- We welcome previous experience in the rail transport sector
- Good communication ability, motivation/flexibility/team spirit
- Readiness to travel nationwide (project-related)
We offer you
- Good working environment
- Being part of a young and ambitious company
- Receptiveness to changes and good ideas
- Career development possibilities
- Remuneration in line with market rates
Have we inspired you to apply?
We look forward to receiving your online job application.
Job applications from people with disabilities will be given preferential treatment. Please send us your job application along with any substantive documentation, stating the nature of your disability (incl. GdB), your next possible start date and an indication of your salary requirements.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Simone Fuhrmann directly
Tel: +49 4128 941 22 10