Mind the Gap – Updates on railway safety
During a 3-day training course within the framework of the Rail Safety Campus, you will learn about the latest changes and innovations in the field of railway safety. The topics of the training are changes in standards, regulations and the vehicle safety directive (SIRF), as well as technical specifications for the interoperability of subsystems (TSIs). The implementing regulation of the EU Commission and the fourth railway package will be deepened.
On the Rail Safety Campus you are not just any person or participant, you become part of our Rail Safety team. The Campus lives the idea of Functional Safety and would like to provide you with permanent information on current topics in order to jointly advance the railway industry.
Concrete contents of the update training course are:
- Implementing regulation of the Commission (EU)
- Technical specification for interoperability (TSIs)
- Fourth railway package
- General Railway Act (AEG)
- EBA general decree
- Current standards: DIN EN 50126, 50129, 50155, 50657, 50128
- Vehicle Safety Directive (SIRF)
- Changes in the approval, the obligation to produce supporting documents