Student assistant (engineer)
InterEngineer GmbH is a safety compliance consultancy. We’ve been operating in the area of mechanical, vehicle and railway engineering since 2006.
In the last few years, our team of experts has become increasingly specialised in providing services to railway technology manufacturers who must comply with product and functionality regulations in Europe and, in particular, in Germany. InterEngineer provides consultancy services and supports our clients’ operative business in the area of safety engineering, right up to the safety report. As well as the products’ compliance with regulations, we focus especially on the optimal process for the approval procedure and product safety.
We are looking for student assistants to start immediately at our technical office in Wolfenbüttel and our head office in Kollmar.
What does the job involve?
- Supporting our employees in administrative tasks
- Collaborating on project tasks in the area of rail vehicles
- Carrying out research
- Maintaining our website
Could you be the person we’re looking for?
- You’re studying engineering or electrical engineering, ideally with a focus on vehicle engineering, automation or similar.
- You’re highly numerate and data-minded, and you’re confident using MS Office products.
- You speak very good German and good English.
- You’re quick-thinking and have strong analytical skills.
- You have a team-oriented, independent and proactive approach to your work.
What we can offer you
- Expert status: via our Rail Safety Campus, we’ll provide the training you need to become a certified Rail Safety Engineer.
- An extraordinary workplace: our head office in Kollmar is located right next to the River Elbe, in a historic farmstead with generously sized offices and plenty of space for professional and personal development. Our technical office in Wolfenbüttel provides a modern, comfortable working environment in a charming city villa set in its own grounds.
- You can look forward to a relaxed working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and uncomplicated decision-making processes.
- We provide our employees with the freedom to make changes and come up with good ideas, as well as customised development programmes.
- You can also expect performance-related remuneration, including corporate social benefits.
- As a company, we value trust-based cooperation, a feedback-friendly culture and continuous development.
Have we inspired you to apply?
We look forward to receiving your online job application.
Job applications from people with disabilities will be given preferential treatment. Please send us your job application along with any substantive documentation, stating the nature of your disability (incl. GdB), your next possible start date and an indication of your salary requirements.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Nadine Geier directly
Tel.: +49 4128 8309035