Student assistant (engineer)
We are looking for a student assistant (m/f) to start immediately at our office in Kollmar near Hamburg.
Your areas of activity
- Support of all administrative activities of our employees
- Collaboration on project activities in the field of rail vehicles
- Research work
- Maintenance and support of our website
Your supply the following
- You are a student of mechanical or electrical engineering, ideally with a specialisation in vehicle engineering, automation or comparable fields
- You have a good affinity for data and numbers, and are confident using MS-Office products
- You possess a good working knowledge of German and English
- You are quick-thinking and possess strong analytical abilities
- Your approach is team-oriented, independent and proactive
We offer you
- Working hours as agreed with us
- Remuneration upon negotiation
- Good working environment
- Work in a young and ambitious company
Have we inspired you to apply?
We look forward to receiving your online job application.
Job applications from people with disabilities will be given preferential treatment. Please send us your job application along with any substantive documentation, stating the nature of your disability (incl. GdB), your next possible start date and an indication of your salary requirements.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Simone Fuhrmann directly
Tel: +49 4128 941 22 10