Engineer specialising in functional safety
InterEngineer GmbH is a safety compliance consultancy. We’ve been operating in the area of mechanical, vehicle and railway engineering since 2006.
In the last few years, our team of experts has become increasingly specialised in providing services to railway technology manufacturers who must comply with product and functionality regulations in Europe and, in particular, in Germany. InterEngineer provides consultancy services and supports our clients’ operative business in the area of safety engineering, right up to the safety report. As well as the products’ compliance with regulations, we focus especially on the optimal process for the approval procedure and product safety.
We’re currently looking for reinforcement for our safety team at our technical office in Wolfenbüttel and our head office in Kollmar.
What does the job involve?
- Safety engineering in rail vehicle projects
- Creating hazard and fault trees
- Attending regular meetings with system and software engineers
- Providing support for technical assessors
- Documenting technical solutions
- Creating technical safety reports
- Being present for tests and validations on the vehicle
Could you be the person we’re looking for?
- You have a degree in electrical or vehicle engineering (from a university or university of applied sciences), or comparable technical training.
- If possible, you have experience in CENELEC or relevant functional standardisation EN 50126, 50128, 50129 and IEC 61508.
- You’re interested in the current state of standardisation.
- You’re assertive, a good communicator and a team player.
- You’re confident using standard MS Office applications.
- Ideally, you have previous experience in the rail transport sector.
- You have very good German and English (written and spoken).
What we can offer you
- Expert status: via our Rail Safety Campus, we’ll provide the training you need to become a certified Rail Safety Engineer.
- An extraordinary workplace: our head office in Kollmar is located right next to the River Elbe, in a historic farmstead with generously sized offices and plenty of space for professional and personal development. Our technical office in Wolfenbüttel provides a modern, comfortable working environment in a charming city villa set in its own grounds.
- You can look forward to a relaxed working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and uncomplicated decision-making processes.
- We provide our employees with the freedom to make changes and come up with good ideas, as well as customised development programmes.
- You can also expect performance-related remuneration, including corporate social benefits.
- As a company, we value trust-based cooperation, a feedback-friendly culture and continuous development.
Have we inspired you to apply?
We look forward to receiving your online job application.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact our HR department directly
Tel.: +49 4128 9412238